Adrianne Curry gives her fans a Tweet as she posts naked photos on Twitter


Adrianne Curry gives her fans a Tweet as she posts naked photos on Twitter. As a professional model Adrianne Curry knows how to show off her body to its best advantage.

But mid-shower, make-up free and covered in foam, she can still strike a winning pose.

The winner of the first America's Next Top Model showed off her near-naked figure in a photo posted on her Twitter page.


Daring: Adrianne Curry posted this picture of herself in the  shower on her Twitter page

Daring: Adrianne Curry posted this picture of herself in the shower on her Twitter page


Labelled 'I always keep my promises...' the image used a layer of lather to preserve her modesty.

The 27-year-old is married to The Brady Bunch's Christopher Knight - their gothic wedding featured in the U.S. reality TV show My Fair Brady.

Adrianne is a big user of Twitter and previous posted images include her 'butt naked & stoned' playing World Of Warcraft.

The self-confessed geek is outspoken in her love of comic books and paraphernalia.


Adrianne Curry

I'd rather be reading a comic: One of a series of titillating photos posted on her Twitter page by self-confessed geek Adrianne Curry


In an interview with comic book fan site majorspoliers.com she explained: 'When I was a very little girl. I spent my days watching Dark Crystal, Legend, The Last unicorn, Neverending Story, and Star Wars.

'I am ashamed to admit it, but I was young, I also watched the Ewok Adventures. My Dad is HUGE into everything fantasy and sci-fi, and I guess he just rubbed off on me.

'He was more into Star trek though. As for comics, I was a tomboy, and most of my friends were boys, so that came naturally.'


Adrianne Curry

Getting some sun: The America's Next Top Model winner is married to The Brady Bunch star Christopher Knight

( dailymail.co.uk )





1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete